11 Jan Thinking about a Kitchen Renovation but don’t know where to start?
People are always confused when updating their current kitchen, because they aren’t sure what exactly they want. Updating a kitchen is one of the best renovations to improve your home value and functionality.
Check out some important tips below before you kick off:
- Think how you use your kitchen Every house requires a different lay out according to their home size and families need.
- Storage requirements Check up to date technologies that are available for storage in your kitchen to make the most of your new kitchen.
- Looking to have a clean look If your kitchen is connected to a living space then you might want a clean kitchen design which adds to your room’s style.
- Speak to the Experts to get the best layout for your kitchen Once you decide your requirements, it’s time to look at your budget. When you start thinking about budget then consider the below points
- Decide cabinetry finish and type
- What kind of cabinet handles and hardware do you want?
- Benchtop types and quality required
- Taps and sink requirements for functionality
- Consider what floor tiles and wall tiles you need/want
- Are you updating appliances?
- Paint colour options
- Decide lighting requirement
If you decide on the above factors then you can calculate cost more accurately for your kitchen renovation. But remember to talk to our Experts who can suggest you various designs and options according to your requirements.